Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fun with kids...

We are so thankful for these two fun kids~ they really keep us laughing everyday!

This is their first bath together

(I love the faces in this picture)
Taylor misses her cousins. This is Ellie, Kayla, and Taylor on the Wilson's tramp. It is so fun to see Taylor play with kids.

Cameron is eyein' that hair he likes to grab so much!

Oh Taylor, the drama queen. Their faces were the best just before this, with Taylor tickling Cameron and he just was a gigglin'- he is such a sweet boy :)

Taylor is so great with her little brother. Of course there is the occasional knock down when she just thinks she is being silly, and it's usually when he is getting more attention than her, but she really loves him and it makes me feel so happy to have two healthy, happy, great kids!
Brody is on day shift now at JD Machine!!! Which you probably have heard because I talk about it all the time to everyone! Well I am so thankful that he is finally on a normal schedule. He got a position as a team lead so he is really busy getting this new area going and his team, but he is very happy with it all, and I don't think even had much difficulty adjusting his schedule.
What a guy! He works so hard for us and I am very thankful for him.

Daddy is so fun to play with and wrestle with and help out around the yard!
He is so fun to snuggle and kiss, and tease too! Thank you for all you do for your family.

Mother's Day 2010

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Call us to play, we would love too. These boys don't seem to get play enough with other kids except for daycare days.
Super cute kiddies and their getting so big so fast.
OR is you are lucky, you could call trav when he has kids and play...FAT CHANCE getting him, but it's worth a try. :)

Amylee said...

I didn't realize that Brody was working for JD Machine! That is where my brother in law Seth Schvaneveldt works. Such a small world. Your kids are so cute Ashley. I hope all is going well for your family. You have such a strong testimony and I love to read the little things that you put on your blog. They strengthen me as well.