Sunday, February 8, 2009

My little "bun in the oven"!

Yes, Yeah, so excited!!!! We are pregnant again! I am the biggest slacker when it comes to blogging especially now that I feel like crap ALL the time, but last Sunday we told my family that Taylor was going to be a big sister this year! It was funny to see everyone's reactions at different times when they saw Taylor's shirt. It actually even went over my Dad's head!

I go to the doctor tomorrow but we think the due date will be about mid September. Just about a month before Taylor's 2nd Birthday and a week or so before our Anniversary. We do love the fall so I guess subconsciously we plan things to occur in the fall. I like the fact that while I am sick for a few weeks, it's cold anyway outside so I don't have to worry too much about being a hermit, then when the weather warms up and I actually start to love this pregnancy like the last I can enjoy being outside (I can't wait for Spring!), and then in the summer when it's hot I'll be so thankful for our central air!
Last Sunday while everyone took a break from the Superbowl at halftime my family sang Happy Birthday to me a few days early. Friday I turned 25! I guess it feels kinda weird. Does anyone wish they could be 15 again sometimes? It could be nice- but I definitely wouldn't change anything about those days! I just can't believe I am 25 years old already! I do love my life so much! I am so proud to be a wife and a mother to our little family and can't wait to have another baby! Brody keeps saying, "what if you are having twins?"! Um... ya that would be scary!
I have been way excited to tell everyone who reads our blog that we are expecting! I'll be keeping ya posted of course more on the little peanut!

14 comments:

Kristina said...

CONGRATS you guys, that is AWESOME to say the least. I love being a mom of two, it's SOOOOOOO much easier having two then it is having one. I guess the chat we had a few weeks ago turned out to be TRUE...lol.
I'm so excited for you, and I hope you get feeling better. I loved the prego lifesavers you can get at BBRUS they worked great for me with Zack, and mint lifesavers. I sure don't miss being sick, but it's a good sign when you are so sick.

Kandyce said...

That is so amazing!! Congrats on your little peanut! I can't wait to hear all about the updates on your pregnancy. I hope you start to feel better soon! :)

The Jensens said...

Yeah for you guys! That is going to be so exciting! You needed to have more kids, Taylor is so darn cute! You guys make the cute babies! Good Luck and hope you are starting to feel better!

Amylee said...

YAAAAAYYYYY! September babies are wonderful. That is when Will was due (Sept. 18th). Summer was hot, but we didn't have any AC so I'm sure you'll do just fine. I hope all goes well and you can make it through these tough weeks. Pregnancy sure goes ALOT faster once you are over the morning sickness. Can't wait to hear how your doctor visits go and to see you grow! CONGRATULATIONS!

Amylee said...

PS- We announced our pregnancy this same way to Dallas' family and NO ONE GOT IT. I thought it was obvious :o).

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

I already told you but I'll tell you again...CONGRATS! We are so excited for you guys!

Helpingstine's said...

Ash, we are so excited for you!! Congrats on the pregnacy! Happy Birthday as well. Keep us updated.

OUR Coop said...

congratulations! Two is alot of fun! Keep the update going!

Brittany said...

Yay! I was wondering when you were going to post it! IT seems like everything becomes harder when you're in those first prego months. Ugh. Good luck, and happy birthday too!

Trent and Steph said...

Congrats! I am way excited for you.

Les said...

Ash, I am so thrilled for you! And I agree with the hermatizing in the winter-it's kind of a nice cover!

Cam said...

Congrats!

OUR Coop said...

So my parents are living in Woodland wich is up by Kamas. They manage a campground there. They love it there for the most part. And because they are in the woods they do have a lot of snow which is a understatment!

Blair said...

How did I miss this post?!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!