Mom and Taylor have only been out a couple of times to play in the snow. She completely loves to play outside but she's not very good at walking in the snow so it just makes for a lot of work for me- picking her up every other second when she's mad she's face down in the snow. But still it was fun to see her touch the snow and walk around. I took a couple pictures of the little snow bunny!
Then finally on Tuesday this week Brody took me skiing for the first time since Targhee two years ago. I have been dying to get up on the slopes. Although it was deathly cold on Tuesday, at least we saw the sun, had some fresh powder, and had a fabulous time together. Seriously though, it was freeeeezing! I think the temperature in Liberty was -1 F that morning so it wasn't much warmer up at Powder Mountain. I am not just being a baby either, even Brody was cold- and he NEVER gets cold. I wish I had taken some more pictures, but once again, oh well!
4 comments:
Glad you guys had a good time skiing.
Yah! We should go sometime together to Beaver or something!
Ahhh Skiing I haven't been in almost 6 years. I miss that. I don't know if I even remember. I also miss Targhee! Do you all still go there often? That was so much fun. Hey how is your dad? I don't see any pics of him?
I don't know how you can bare the cold like that! I would rather be basking in the sun...sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment