Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Pictures!

I have been lazy the last couple of weeks not wanting to blog at all, even though I have had so much to blog about. The Holidays were wonderful! We so enjoyed seeing lots of family and lots of SNOW!!! (Brody got us ski passes for Christmas and I cannot wait to go!) So here is just a few fun pictures of Christmas Day.

Christmas morning at my mom's house for Breakfast! Yum- breakfast casseroles and Nini Blintzes! We got to talk to my little brother Wade on his mission too. That was so awesome. All of us girls were crying and of course my mom. He is such a cutie. I miss him but I am so proud of where he is and what he is doing right now.

Taylor was loving and kissing her new baby doll with the stroller! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Baird!

My silly obsessive husband wearing his new gun holster

The only planned picture all day- and the only really good one too. We did not take any pictures at our house opening presents with Taylor. We just took video. I swear, lately it is extremely difficult for me to get any good pictures!
Then the day after Christmas we had a party with my mom's side of the family. It was at our church in Brigham so we were the only ones that did not have to brave it on those snow packed roads. So glad everyone made it there and back home safely!

We made the Liljenquist granddaughters pose for another picture in their matching outfits.

Me and my best cuz Kellen

8 out of the 12 great-grand kids on the Frandsen family side.

I love my sweet Taylor Jean! She is such a precious girl. The poor girl is just getting over a nasty cold she has had for over two weeks. I felt bad she was sick for Christmas. We still had so much fun with her though. Brody and I are so blessed to have such a good little girl.

3 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun.

Amylee said...

When did Taylor get so big? She really looks just like you! So beautiful.
Best cousins are the GREATEST!

Alec and Emily said...

Hey, so I never check my facebook so I always forget to write people back:). Your little family is so cute!!! I am totally linking your blog to mine if that is ok. You guys look like you had a great Christmas! How old is your little girl, she is so cute!!! Hope you guys are well!