Monday, October 12, 2009

Sorry, finally some pictures... and TAYLOR's 2!

Surely you've all just been chomping at the bit waiting for some pictures of little Cameron. Sorry, I've just been lazy and enjoying relaxing while we hold Cameron all day! He is such a sweet baby. I feel like he is already so patient and mellow. He is so snugly too!

I can't believe he is already four weeks today. Taylor is such a sweet big sister. She just loves her baby brother Cameron.

So far I love being a mommy of two. Especially my sweethearts!
My awesome Grandparents. Cameron and Taylor's only Great Grandparents still here.
Nursery Pictures I finally got around to taking.

So Cameron really is a good baby. I am remembering some of the things that Taylor did at this age and in some ways they are similar like how Taylor was really gassy too so she would wake up after going down for a nap, before it was time to eat and I would try to get her to go back to sleep. But with Taylor I was a little more frustrated being a first time mom. Now I just expect it and know that he just has to burb. It is kinda hard in the middle of the night though, but that won't be for too long I'm sure. Hopefully he will be just as good of a sleeper as my Tay was and still is!
He definitely looks a lot like his daddy. He inherited his mommy's and daddy's dimple in his chin. I think he might have inherited his Grandpa Byron's blue eyes.

So my little Tator Tot turned 2 on Saturday! She was so stinkin' cute and funny about it. I just get a kick out of everything she does.
She looks a little like her brother. Well sometimes a lot, it just depends on the faces they are making in their baby photos. But this is Tay at two days old. These last two years have flown by. She is such a blessing in my life. I am truly lucky to be her mom. Happy Birthday Taylor Jean!
We had a pretty big day Saturday and I think she is still recovering today. Friday night my mom came up to sleep over because Saturday morning we went up to Logan to have pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids. Man was I glad my mom was there to help with Taylor while we got family pictures and Cameron's as well. All the pictures turned out so cute. I can't wait to get them all framed and in their rooms. Our family shot turned out really well too, I am so glad! So after pictures ( 3 hours later) we got home to finish getting ready for Tay's party and putting some toys together.
We gave Tay this 4 wheeler. Her grandparents got her a kitchen set with play food. Cousin Bryson got her Mega Blocks. And her cousins on my side of the fam got her a play dough set thing. We have been having tons of fun with her and all these toys. Oh, and we also got her a swing. I actually have been going to buy her a swing for awhile because there are no swings in Brigham City. But guess where we had to put it, over the dog run. It's hung on one of the beams in the kennel. Kinda funny but we don't have a big tree obviously so that was the only place. We'll move it I guess when we build a patio awning someday.
Taylor, I think feeling over whelmed, with her Winnie the Pooh cake.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Frandsen. She's got the best grandparents. My grandpa is so silly with her. They were playing babies together!
Thank you everyone again for making Taylor's birthday memorable. You might think she was spoiled with presents but hey, this kid was so bored with her toys before she really needed some things to keep her busy this fall and winter while we will be inside so much.
Love you baby girl!!!

4 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Amylee said...

both of your babies are so cute! You can tell they are siblings, but Taylor had more feminine features than Cameron. I'm glad things are going to well for you! Happy Birthday Taylor! I always thing birthdays are so bitter sweet because the kids just grow up too quickly.

John and Robyn said...

Ash I love the vinyl on the wall...Where did you get the super cute stars...I was totally needing ideas to dress up Lucas' old room for baby girl...and your picture sparked some great ideas! Give Tay a big hug and kiss from us...we surley miss you guys and can't wait to meet little Cameron :)

Helpingstine's said...

Wow what a beautiful little boy. Congrats! Let me know if I can do anything for your family.