Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cameron James Baird

Here is the newest member of our family!

Cameron was born Monday, September 14, 2009 at 2:59 pm. It was such a wonderful day! I decided to be induced and that was at about noon on Monday and he was here three hours later! Besides the excruciating pain, he was pretty easy to get here!
We are all doing so great, especially since we came home Tuesday evening. There is no bed like your own right, so we couldn't wait to get home.

So proud to have a son!!!

I love this little man! He is such a good baby. Nursing like a pro and sleeping great (for now)! Oh I love being a mom so much.

We are so thankful for this sweet new spirit in our home. Taylor is doing great with him too. She loves her baby Cameron! We are so blessed to have two of the greatest kids!
Can''t believe we are a family of four!

13 comments:

Kristina said...

CONGRATS.. He is so cute. Happy to hear he is being a good baby for you.

Ashley said...

What an adorable little angel!! Congratulations, Ash!

Shelly said...

How exciting! He's adorable! I'm a little jealous of your quick labor.

Trent and Steph said...

He is so cute!

OUR Coop said...

very cute! Congrats. Your family is beautiful.

Amylee said...

Congratulations! He looks like such a little prince. I love the name! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures as a family of FOUR. (It takes a long time to get used to that!!) Sorry about the pain in delivery, but it is always worth it, isn't it?

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Excruciating pain?!! Ashley, did you actually go through with it? Did you have that boy naturally?!! You're so tough! And brave! And if you did have him naturally, I'm even MORE surprized because those contractions are SOOO much worse when you get induced! You're lucky it only lasted three hours. We can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations!!

Cam said...

Congratulations!

Megan Passey said...

He is cute and your family is adorable! I hope things continue going well with everyone and Taylor doesn't get too jealous!

The Wangsgard's said...

What a handsome little guy! Congrats! I'm jealous he came so easily. Did you go natural... is that what you mean by excutiating pain? We'll get together sometime soon... I hope. We're excited for you guys!

Camille said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable! It seems like just yesterday that Brody brought you over as his date! How time flies! I agree with you, being a mom is the BEST! :)

Danielle said...

I'm a little behind on my blog stalking but CONGRATS!

He's adroable and you look fantastic. Enjoy your new addition!

Maren said...

Wow Ash I can't believe you have 2 kids! How exciting! Cameron is adorable! We need to see more pics!