I decided to potty train Taylor the week before we left and that all turned out great. She is so good, I can't believe her! Even at night she stays dry!!! I don't think I have time or patience right now to post all the potty training drama because I am sitting here having contractions and fearing that I may be going into labor soon. I'm not hoping this though actually. I would like baby to wait till after labor day but just in case I guess I need to pack my bags and finish a few things around here. At the doctor yesterday I was at a 3 and 60% thinned so the doctor said anytime. I was still thinking, oh I'm sure I'll still be prego in a week- till this morning when I lost my mucus plug. I know you love the info, but sorry.
So anyway, I guess really anytime little Cameron will be on his way:)
Now I better just post some pictures of Island Park before I get too far behind.
We left August 27th for a whole week. It was so great to get away and be up in the mountains at the cabin!
Guess I could probably thank all the 4 wheeling, walking, and cleaning of the cabin for putting me into labor- at least sooner than I would have maybe.
So, I am totally nervous. I am so stinkin' excited but I don't think I am ready yet to have this baby. But ready or not, baby is coming sometime soon.
4 comments:
I talked to Ted the other day and asked how you were.
You are very brave to head cabin that close to baby being born.
When I was prego with Zack going to the cabin made me feel like I was going to go into labor. It was great cuz being up there made so could feel baby move more.
That's so exciting he's coming soon.
:) Good luck.
Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see the little guy.
Great choice of name! Woo hoo!
Soooo? Any news yet? I'm dying to know if little Camren is here yet? Hope all wet well.
Post a Comment