This was a fun, messy project we attempted one hot day a couple weeks ago. I really wasn't feeling like going out in the heat and I felt so bad because that's all Taylor really ever wants to do is "Play Ouside". She is making the weirdest face here!
One Sunday afternoon out to my aunt and uncle Chubbs' property near Malad.
I was trying so hard to get a good picture of Taylor with her cute hair-do I spent forever on. This was at my cousin Luke's wedding last weekend.
Then here's just one of my big belly. I'm sure you enjoyed that!
I am getting so ready for this baby to come. I'm extremely uncomfortable already and I'm just dang excited to see him! Brody and I went to the temple the other night and he says he felt that the baby's name should be Cameron James Baird. I probably shouldn't doubt that inspiration he had but I just feel like I need to see him, maybe.
I almost have the nursery ready. I just have to finish making this crib skirt and window valance, oh and then I need to find a couple things for the wall at Tai Pan or Quilted Bear. So then I'll take a picture to show ya'll. But I feel like there is so much more I need to do before he arrives. Saturday I had this urge to clean the garage so I called Brody on his way home to make sure he would help, and of course he wanted to do that on a Saturday night. It felt good to do some "nesting" together!!! Guess that's not really nesting but there are plenty of other things I am needing to do in that area. Everyday I just want to deep clean my house but I feel like if I do it will all just need to be done again just before he is due.
6 comments:
You look awesome Ashley! Your little guy will be here before you know it. Enjoy spending time with Taylor because in a few weeks, she will probably be ignored by you a bit (sad, but true). I can't wait to see the nursery!
I can't believe he is almost here. I like the name. Good luck! Can you come and do some of your "nesting" at my house??
Ashely you look great! I can't wait to see the nursery! Hurry with the pics! Taylor is way cute! your little fam is the cutest!
I can't believe how close you are to having a little boy! It has flown by for me...ha ha You look so cute! Good luck and let us know any new news!
You are such a cute prregnant girl! Taylor is such a doll! She was so good at my house minuse the small melt down but she recovered really well! I just love her to death! Thanks so much for coming over to my house I loved it! You are so great!
Yay! I can't wait to see your new little guy. I think Cameron is a really cute name. Keep us posted on all the delivery excitement!
Post a Comment