Aimee, Aaron, and Addie came up too to go trick-or-treating with us. The girls were loving all the candy they got and I think finally starting to get the idea of going door to door for candy about when we quit!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Little Sweet Witch!
Taylor was the only one who dressed up in our family this year. Me and Brody just didn't have time to do costumes. This year we went down to my parents house in Fruit Heights. We had a great time! Taylor was such a cutie in her witch costume. I loved to hear her say "trick-or-treat" and "Happy Halloween"! It was really fun too to see my sisters and all their kids.
Typical expression on Taylor!

Oh, my little Cam is such a sweetie. This was kind of a poor set up for a picture. I try!
Just two cute witches! Another typical face Taylor pulls for pictures.
All the grandkids, except Cam of course. Grandma's house is always the funnest!

Aimee, Aaron, and Addie came up too to go trick-or-treating with us. The girls were loving all the candy they got and I think finally starting to get the idea of going door to door for candy about when we quit!
Aimee, Aaron, and Addie came up too to go trick-or-treating with us. The girls were loving all the candy they got and I think finally starting to get the idea of going door to door for candy about when we quit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They look so cute!
Post a Comment