Cameron wore the same outfit that Brody was blessed in 30 years ago.
Today Cam is 8 weeks. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Now I am counting down the days though until he sleeps thru the night. Taylor was sleeping 8 hours by 9 weeks. He is only going 6, so we're almost there. But I really can't believe how much he has changed and that it's already been 8 weeks since he was born.
He is smiling lots more everyday now. It is so fun to see him smile at me and Brody, and his sister. Man, this kid makes my heart just melt!
6 comments:
I can't believe it has been 8 weeks already.
Wow I can't believe 8 weeks! I have to tell you that he is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! He is adorable!
He looks like a little minnie of Brody!!!! How exciting, I can't believe how fast he is growing and I still have yet to meet the handsome little devil!
Ok I don't think I need more pictures. I didn't know you had a blog. This is great!! I love it! What a cute family you have. Hey speaking of family I think I say your sister at Olive Garden last night.
Is he really that big already? He's freaking adorable!
Ash, I love these pictures! He is so dang cute and we love love love him! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
Post a Comment