Super cute pictures. They are getting so big.
I love the picture of Taylor looking at Brody, SUPER sweet. Cute new family picture. What a great picture of Ted and Joe with all the grand kids. All the kids are getting so big. Taylor looks like she loves being a big sister.
Both of your kids are getting so big! I'm glad Cameron isn't too tough to sit in a purple or pink bumbo :). I love it!
Cute pictures! Thanks for finally posting! Your like me I guess!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Super cute pictures. They are getting so big.
I love the picture of Taylor looking at Brody, SUPER sweet.
Cute new family picture. What a great picture of Ted and Joe with all the grand kids.
All the kids are getting so big. Taylor looks like she loves being a big sister.
Both of your kids are getting so big! I'm glad Cameron isn't too tough to sit in a purple or pink bumbo :). I love it!
Cute pictures! Thanks for finally posting! Your like me I guess!
Post a Comment