Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crap, I need to update this thing

Blog slackers, raise your hands! Lately I just read blogs more than I update them, but I have been slacking in that area too- just have recently re-priortized my time and I have not been making time for my cyber scrap book like I intended to this year. At the beginning of the year I was planning on doing what Amylee and my sister do with their blogs- put them into a book. But in order to do that I needed to keep up.
Well I'm making time for my lil' blog tonight and my couple of readers- so here is the recent happenings and going ons of our family:
Brody with our cute dude Cam Cam-

He's been, and I've been, drinking this...


and feeling so great, it is incredible! You may or may not know Brody has Crohns disease. He says he has never felt better because he has more energy, sleeps better, he can eat the food he wants including fruits and vegetables that he could not before, and he is not in pain. So for the last four months I have been a very happy wife, because I have a HaPpY husband!



I have been enjoying, and even my knees enjoying, RUNNING! I love it, I never really knew I was a runner until I started training for the Wasatch Back coming up this June. I'm on a team my sis' Andrea put together and I am so dang excited!
My track is just outside my door- right along this view :)

Makes me smile- this environment, and of course some good tunes to keep my pace.
This weekend I'm running in my first race ever- a 5K charity run down in Las Vegas. Good timing for a nice getaway Brody and I need. Road Trip! I think Brody and I have some of our best talks on nice long drives! Ha, he can't get away from me!
So Taylor has been up to:

Taylor's first time on a snowmobile. She and her dad had a great day together! Me and Cam missed out.

Kali and Taylor- this two year old does not cooperate for pictures

This girl is starting to really resist napping- please no :{
So when she finally falls asleep after what I would think an hour and a half of boredom, I find her in weird positions- not in her bed.

And this is what Cam has been up to- although I don't have many pictures of my cute man unfortunately- he is rolling all over, and startin' to rock on his hands and knees! His sister just makes him laugh so much- we LOVE it and to see them love each other is priceless!


Cameron James, why must you always have this weird look on your face. I swear this kid does smile, but when he looks at the camera he always pulls this face.



By the way

"The ultimate test of man's conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard."
~ Gaylord Nelson, former governor of Wisconsin.

2 comments:

Amylee said...

I didn't know you were running the Wasatch Back too!!!!! I totally love running and didn't think in a million years I would. Istn't it totally amazing how strong and capable our bodies are? Cam is super cute! I love the picture of all of you guys laying down. Family is the greatest! I'm glad you are scrapbooking- it's the best way to do it! Good luck.

OUR Coop said...

So I am sure you have more than 3 readers. :) I love seeing the pics of your family. Your kids are so cute! I could just squeeze cam's little cheeks. ;)