I saw this on Aimee’s sister’s blog and I thought it looked fun to start on my blog too.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Brody and Aimee
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Friday- that is usually a day when we are out of town in the summer to go camping!
E- Essential Item: Lotion- I love body butter, and I can never go without face lotion.
F- Favorite Color: Baby Blue
G-Gummi Bears or
H-Home town:
I- Indulgences: Ice cream, chocolate, popcorn
J- January or July?: July I guess. Although I do love all the snow in January. I love the summer better- but only when I can escape to an air conditioned home.
K-Kids: One- little girl named Taylor Jean Baird. Love her to death and I can’t wait to have more!
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date: September 24, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 3 siblings. Two older sisters and one younger bro.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples- Honey Crisp apples
P- Phobias or Fears: I have always been afraid of being alone. I still fear losing those closest to me and especially after becoming a mom.
Q- Quote(s):
Success- “To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exaltation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived- this is to have succeeded!”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
S- Season: Fall. I love the beautiful colors, the smells, and the temperature outside is perfect.
T- Three places you want to visit: Zermatt (in Italy), Maine (in the fall), New Zealand
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love horses so much I used to wish that I was one (like when I was 8)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor
W- Worst Habit: Buying something I am not shopping for or that is not on my list.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Had both of course. The ultrasound was more memorable because I was looking at a little baby growing inside of me.
Y-Your favorite food: I am not too picky. But I love pizza, cheeseburgers and fries, filet mignon, Italian Food.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
No comments:
Post a Comment