Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rollie Pollie

Taylor rolled over for her first time last night and did it again twice today! I thought she would never roll over. She always hated being on her tummy but now that she can roll herself over it is not as bad I guess. It was so fun when she did it last night. I was at my mom's house and we were playing with her on the floor... Then she just did it! I did not have to help her at all. Oh, some more fun news. I was asked to be in the Young Womens again today. I was going to have fun I am sure as the sports director but I guess thats not the place for me right now. The young women are my favorite. I have missed it. The President called me to be the Secretary. I was just glad it wasn't the President again! Well, that's all the news for now.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay to be back in Young Women's! I love it. I can't believe Taylor is already rolling over, wow they grow fast!

The Wangsgard's said...

Hey sorry our blog is tymaymadiwangsgard.blogspot.com not tymel... cute blog. Talk to you soon. Melanie

Bonnie & Marc Wangsgard said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you found me!Your baby is so cute. I wish I could see her in person. I'm in YW in my ward too. How funny.