Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow in Island Park

I have been meaning to post some pictures of Brody's trip to Island Park last month. He went snowmobiling with his Dad and brother up there. They had a great time just bein' boys! I think they wore their dad out though. The amount of snow at the cabin was insane! Chad and Brody had to shovel some snow off to prevent cave ins. Check these out.

This is the bunkhouse. It looks like a mushroom.








Brody and Chad on the roof of the cabin. "Ah man, this is hard work".







Gnarly trees up on Two Top. So they had a blast. Me and Taylor can't wait to go up there too, but we will wait until the snow melts and it is a little warmer.





Brody and I are way excited to take Taylor to the cabin and go camping and 4 wheeling and hiking this summer. Brody's mom and Dad gave us a kid pack for Taylor so we can pack her on our back when we go hiking. This summer will be so fun with our little Tay! I can't believe how big she is getting.

This picture is at my parents house on my Birthday. I love this picture of our little family! Taylor is such a sweetheart. Brody really missed her (and me too) while he was in Island Park for 4 days.

1 comment:

Amylee said...

Hi Ashley!
I saw your blog off of Aimee's and I thought I would say hi. You're right, Taylor is so cute. She looks like a sweetie. I am glad you are doing so well with your cute family. Good luck with teething and everything.
Love,
Amy (Wilson) Nicoll