Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!


We had a very fun Easter with Taylor. On Saturday we celebrated with Brody's Family. Taylor and Bryson were the only kiddies for the Easter Egg Hunt. This is Bryson with his Sunglasses on that the Easter Bunny gave him. We forgot to take more pictures, so we have none of Taylor till Sunday. Everyone really missed Kaden and Kali (Chad's kids that live in Virgina with their mom).

Sunday both Brody and I had to teach the Easter lessons. Brody is teaching the 10 and 11 year olds in Primary and of course I taught the lesson in Young Womens. Later we went to my parents house. The Easter Egg hunt was a little chaotic with kids runnin' around and parents trying to make kids cooperate for pictures! Picture time is always a struggle if it is not kandid.


Jen's belly ->

Grandma and the boys ->
Hey the boys are actually going to be outnumbered here soon. Jen and Annie are both having little girls! Yippee, Carly and Taylor will have two more girl cousins!


Brody put Taylor in the swing out front for the first time. She actually liked it even though the breeze was a bit chilly. Doesn't she look cute in her spring dress!

<-Tyce and Paden








Ethan and Carly ->









So later the girls were chatting and we got wondering where Wade and the brother in laws were (Berk, Blake, and Brody). Well they decided to take a little ride in Wade's very beat up and old car. Here's what trouble they got into.

Berkley was driving. They decided to go off roading with a flat tire up on the mountain.
Oh... boys! They were all glad Brody took the video camera so they could re-live the excitement when they got back. I was just glad they didn't get caught trespassing or crash when they went around the gate.

Yes now we can upload video. My husband is a genius! We have to convert the video files so they are smaller and they have to be recorded in standard mode, not high def mode. We still love our camera though!

6 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Isn't Easter a wounderful time to spend time with the fam. Glad to see that it went well for your family.

Stephanie

Brittany said...

That spring dress is super cute! Boys are so silly, they always manage to get into trouble.

Cam said...

That video was sweet. It reminds me of going off-road in Jeff's old van, the road warrior.

Amylee said...

How fun! That is hilarious. I can totally pick out Blake's laugh in that movie. The picture of Taylor in the swing is so darling. She really is a beautiful little girl.

Kristina said...

Hey Ash. Thanks for coming the other day. We do need to get together and play. Come over anytime cause it's just me and the boys all day and night.

Maren said...

Ashley! Wow! I don't know how the heck I found your blog... How are you?!?! It has been a really long time since I've seen you or talked to you. This is Maren Vogel (Meads). I would love to keep in touch with you. My blog is set to private so if you'd like to be added just email me and I'll add you.. marenvogel@gmail.com! I hope all is well and your little girls is adorable. I can't believe you've been married for almost 5 years. Wow!