Friday, March 21, 2008

Poor little gums

We are having the hardest time getting Taylor to bed these days. Because she is teething she goes to sleep for the night around 8 o'clock and wakes up ten minutes later. Then she cries off and on trying to fall asleep for up to 2 hours. This is weird for her as you know because she is usually such a good sleeper at night and not during the day so by the time it is 8 o'clock she is so exhausted. But the poor lil' girl's gums hurt. I can imagine it is very painful to cut teeth. She is such a sweetheart though, I can't stand to be away from her. By the time it is morning I am so excited to pick her up- especially now that she wakes up making the cutest sounds and playing with her feet in bed. Oh, we love her to pieces!
Mommy's girl!

Daddy's little munch kin!

Taylor and I just got back from the Tree House Museum in Ogden. It was pretty cool. I met my sisters and their kids there. Taylor just slept half the time and then she woke up happy to see kids running all around. I think it is great that there are some good things coming to Ogden. We have been living in Ogden for 4 1/2 years together but now I don't think for too much longer. We are making serious plans to move in the near future. Nothing is really in the works yet I just have finally convinced Brody to move us and gotten him excited about it. Yeah, how exciting! Where we live is awesome because of our street with very good neighbors and the ward is strong. But I guess there are more reasons to move than to stay- and the market is good for it NOW. Well anyway I probably shouldn't get too excited for it until we get everything in place.

Taylor is getting so big it is crazy. She is whining right now cuz she wants to play. Our first Easter with her this weekend will be fun!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That picture of you and Taylor is adorable!

Amylee said...

She is so sweet. Cutting the first two teeth is rough. Baby Tylenol is a gift from heaven!