Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is Spring here yet?

I am so loving this nice weather we are having but I am betting it is going to get cold again. It has been so nice to get outside more often and not worry if Taylor is freezing. It seems somehow I have been really busy lately. There is a lot going on with my mom and Dad right now and we are all helping Wade get out on his mission. He almost has his papers ready to submit. I am so excited for my little bro to go on a mission. He will be awesome and grow so much from his experiences. Brody and I have been having lots of fun with Taylor lately. She is so silly! I took some video the other night of her laughing. What was so funny is she had been really fussy and kinda crying then I started playing peek-a-boo and she just busted out laughing. Of course when I finally grabbed the camera her laughing started to subside. Here is that video though...

Um, never mind. The video is not going to work. After uploading for several hours I finally canceled it. Dang, I want to show off her cuteness. We have a very advanced video camera and not a top of the line computer so the files are too large. Brody says "it won't work" but of course I'm thinking "well , we'll see". Brody has been saying he wants a new computer and this is one of the reasons but I don't know if I am going to give in to him on that. I'd rather get stuff for Taylor.
So anyway, what else is new... Taylor is teething- I think. Last weekend she started droolin' major and her gums seem sensitive to the touch. Yesterday she and I went into Wadman Corporation where I used to work. She was very good- but then again, she usually is when we are in a different environment. We need to get out more- Yeah Spring! It was so good to see all my friends at Wadman. There are definitely days when I miss working, especially there. I loved Wadman Corporation. They really made me grow because of the experiences I had there. Some of the most amazing people I know work for Wadman Corporation.
Here is the latest of Taylor. She is just chillin' in her high chair being a good girl.

I am so thankful everyday that I can be a mommy, and even more thankful that I get to stay home with her. Me and Brody are so lucky to have such a beautiful baby. She amazes me too. Now she sleeps 12 hours at night. That's my girl!

8 comments:

Cam said...

Word up...

Kristina said...

Hi guys. Ashley I am having a vinyl sign party at my house on the 29th I am sending you an invite. If Amiee wants to come of your mom they are more then welcomed to.

Jake & Becca said...

Wow sounds like you have a little angel. Sleeping 12 hours is hard to come by especially that young. So glad you found us and it is fun to see you and your cute family. ENjoy every minute cause they really do grow too fast.

Mandie said...

Count your blessings for sleepers! we've had 2, but Jamison is testing my patience. I've been applying the might time routine from "The Nanny," and it really works. Sounds like Taylor is changing a lot. Enjoy every minute of it. Hope we get to see her before we go for the summer. - oh yeah... I don't think it's your computer, blogger will only accept files so big. I had the same problem with a video of Jackson's play. Take care.

Kristina said...

HI. can you e-mail me your address it's not in the phone book, I wanted to invite you to the vinyl party. Taylor is getting so big, isn't it great being a mom.

Jeff said...

Hey Ashley, it was good to hear from you. I'm glad to know you have a blog so I can find out what you are up to. Keep in touch.

Megan Passey said...

Hey Ashley! I love your blog it's really cute! Ben and I have a blog too if you want to check it out. benpasseyfamily.blogspot.com It was so great getting to see you the other day at work, sorry we couldn't visit longer. TTYL

Kristina said...

hi ash i tried what you said about the comment thing, it didn't work anymore ideas?????