Friday, February 15, 2008

Messy Girls

Starting Taylor on Solid Foods is harder than I thought. She has not been too fond of cereal so this week I thought we would try out some vegetables or Fruits. I gave her carrots the other day, not realizing that once I start giving her those colorful foods I would be saying goodbye to one outfit per day with all the orange spit up and diapers. So... I think I will stick to applesauce and other white foods for a while- hopefully she will stop spitting up so much soon. I had no idea that babies could have such massive and dangerously smelly blow outs!!! It is comical I am sure if you could watch me changing those diapers and outfits covered in poop. Got any advice???
Well enough about that. Brody is out of town this weekend- since Valentines Day- and will not be back until Monday. He and his brother and Dad went up to Island Park to snowmobile. I am bummed. I want to go on vacation. Again, can't wait till spring! Oh well. I miss him though and don't like being home alone ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT long. What am I saying... I have Taylor and Ginger and Pepper! I am going shopping tomorrow though with my mom and sisters for my B-day last week! Taylor loves going shopping with me. She loves getting out of the house too I am sure.
I have to post this picture of Taylor and Pepper. They are both watching TV- it was so funny!
Ginger and Pepper are so good with Taylor. Still a little unsure, especially when she cries, but they are getting used to her. Hopefully when Taylor can walk and chase them around they will still let her be close to them.

No comments: