Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No Computer= No Blogging

So we survived the move last Monday and we are still getting settled in of course. We are loving Brigham so much. Just about everyone thinks we have moved what seems like to them hours away but we love being away from the city. We have not gotten our internet yet because we are too far out in the "country"! Funny huh! Right now I am at my in-laws home reconnecting with the web world. It is just about driving me crazy not being able to use the internet- probably better though so I can focus on my new house and making it all cute! At least I can still watch "The Bachelor" and "American Idol"!!!
I thought I would just jot down a couple words to let you know we are happily settled in the new home and love the neighborhood! Sorry I do not have any pictures-soon to come- looks like next month.

7 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I am so glad you got moved okay. Sometime when you are done this way we should go to lunch. Let me know if you want to do that sometime.

Amylee said...

I totally know how you feel- you would think Heber was in a different state. Congrats on the move, and I can't wait to see pictures.

The Wangsgard's said...

We miss you guys already! We need to get together and have a neighborhood bbq. Give me a call if you ever get board. We'll plan a party.

The Wangsgard's said...

Oh yeah, I want to see some pictures of your new house! :)

The Wangsgard's said...

We don't know if we are moving yet, because the house we put an offer on is a short sell so we're waiting on the bank to accept our offer. So it could take a while. Also, we haven't told anyone in the ward about moving. I guess I told Crystal, but I'm nervous to tell Miranda! The house is in Pleasant View so we are a little closer to you guys. I miss you guys too. We'll have to get together soon. How do you like your new house?

Brittany said...

I can't wait to see the pics of your new place. So sad being away from blogging huh? Who did you want to win American Idol? We are addicted here. We loved Archuleta, but Cook is good too.

Les said...

Kimball actually graduated from North Summit (but in '98). They had like 82 people in the graduating class! Hard to imagine.
We drive through Brigham all the time on the way to visit Kaysville. Maybe I'll have to get your address and stop by sometime.
So how do you guys know the wangsgards? I keep thinking about that.