Saturday, April 19, 2008

A little about Ashley

So here's the rules
A. Post the Rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see... I just had to read a bit from my journal. I was in 8th grade at KJH! I was boy crazy of course, but it was really just one boy- Brinton Passey. Took me back for a minute to read how funny I sounded about my "boyfriend" and all the drama I had. I loved being in junior high. One thing I miss about back then is all the horseback riding I was able to do. I think I went once or twice a week.
2. 5 things on your To Do list today
a. clean up patio
b. pack a bit because we are getting ready to move
c. clean up house
d. go out to new home in Brigham City for final walk thru on house
e. watch "I am Legend" with Brody tonight- our little date night
3. Snacks I enjoy
popcorn, Popsicles, crackers, juice, chocolate
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Brody and I have thought about this before. We would buy a huge ranch in Montana with lots of horses and others farm animals. Shop, shop, shop! Travel all over the world. Take care of family members debt. Invest most of the rest and live off of the interest.
5. 3 bad habits
procrastination, watching tv more than reading, saying I am going to train for some kind of a race (triathlon, Bear Gutsmen, etc.) and not following through.
6. 5 places I've lived
Layton, Utah
Fruit Heights, Utah
Ogden, Utah
(soon to be) B City, Utah

7. 5 Jobs I've had
lifeguard-Farmington Pool
Swim instructor- Farmington Pool
Blimpie
Big 5
Wadman Corporation
8. 5 things people don't know about me
I have walked across 15 feet of red hot coals (bare footed)
I broke my arm when I fell off a horse at age 11
I love the Disney channel
I am a cowgirl at heart- I used to want to be a professional barrel racer!
I guess I am pretty open- I can't think of anything else.

I tag Aimee, Brittany, Kristina, Steph, Melanie

5 comments:

Ashley said...

15 feet of red hot coals?!!!!!!!! What is this an Office episode?! Loved the post, Ash. Don't let go of your dream to be a barrel racer :) lol!!!

Ashley said...

Yes, I loved that episode of Pam's "Fire Walk"! It made me reminisce!

Brittany said...

I didn't know you bought a house in Brigham City! How exciting! You should post some pics of it. I'll get on the tag soon.

Amylee said...

Just wait until you have every show on the Disney channel memorized. It happens, unfortunately. I still love it too.

Andrea Wilson said...

Ash, I didn't realize that you had already been tagged. Sorry, don't do it if you don't want to. I loved reading your answers on your site. You have darling paper, where did you get it?! We miss you guys soooooo much (no that you are just a little bit farther north.) Have a good day. Love, Annie