After the wait to get internet out at the new house we had to wait even longer due to technical difficulties with accessing certain websites such as our blogspot and others that we frequently visit. Total bummer- blasted technology! So anyway, for those of you have have not talked to about the new house, we absolutely love it and love living up here. It is so peaceful and quiet. The neighborhood is great and we have felt so welcomed here. Since I have not been able to blog and play on the web I had to pick up something to occupy my down time so I started reading "Twilight"! I started a couple weeks ago while we were in Island Park and could not put it down til I finished. I am almost finished with "New Moon" now.

Oh- AMAZING books. Just about everyone I know has read the series except me so I am glad for the forced time to pick them up. I have never been much of a reader so I wasn't sure if I would enjoy them as much as everyone predicted, but... They really are thrilling!
I want to post some pictures of Taylor and the house but of course the internet connection is acting up again. So frustrating!!! Hopefully we can figure this out soon.
2 comments:
It's good to have you guys back.
Twilight is great and so are the rest of the series. I can't wait for August to get here for Breaking Dawn. I'm reading The Host right now and it's pretty good too.
Post a Comment