This picture is so funny!
This is our cat Pepper. He loves to sleep with us!
Tay with Grandma Jo and.................Grandma Kris
Taylor with all her cousins on my side of the family- except the newest- Ellie. It was quite hard to get this picture. Most the kids were cooperating, except Ethan on the right. Sorry bud! Taylor threw up right as I took this picture we found out too.
Taylor loves to eat grass. I think that's what made her throw up!
This is Ellie with her Aunt Annie. So precious! My sister Jen had Ellie just over a month ago.
Here is a picture of our home. We love it so much! Man I can't wait to have a yard again.
This is a view just to the north of our house towards Honeyville and another view from our neighborhood of the mountains. Yes there are a lot of horses around. Love It!!!
On another note we had a fun Father's Day on Sunday. Saturday I wanted to take Brody on a surprise overnight date so first we took Taylor to Jo and Ted's house in Willard, then we went to Maddox for Dinner. Brody has been wanting to take me golfing for a long time so I decided I would surprise him by bringing his golf clubs and we hit a bucket of balls at the Brigham City Golf Course. It was fun! I am getting into golf a little more these days. After that we took a drive above Mantua and then we went and stayed at Sherwood Hills for the night. I really had a lot of fun and it was good for Brody and I to get away. I wish I had taken pictures. I am finding these days I am taking more video than pictures then I am always wishing I had taken more pictures. So often I just don't think of it until the moments have passed. I think I am getting better though.
Anyway, this was a long post. I will end it now.
3 comments:
Cute Cute... We would love to come over for dinner. TJ is home at night now so it's been nice to get somethings done. You are starting to golf? I love to golf... TJ get's to frustrated so we never go.. You should bring Taylor down and go swim with us, we bought a season pass since we live so close, so come on down. I don't work anymore so I am home ALLLLLL DAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY......
What a beautiful home you have! I love it. I can't wait to have a big house one day, but that is a ways off so I will just enjoy what I have. Taylor is so cute and she is getting so BIG! Babies grow up way too fast. I'm glad you are back to posting. I love Twilight, too! I hope you end up being a Jacob fan.
I love the house it is beautiful.
Post a Comment