So Wednesday my whole family went down to Provo to see him off. It was such a spiritual and emotional experience. I am very glad that Brody and I and Taylor could be there. Elder Liljenquist is going to be a great missionary. He will be serving in the Portland Oregon Mission. They will be very blessed to have Wade's strong spirit there. Here are some fun pictures.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Mission Farewell
Last Sunday was my younger brother's mission farewell. He spoke in church and did such an awesome job. I was so happy to see all the family and friends that came to his farewell. Wade has a lot of friends! My little bro. is the sweetest guy I know. I was so proud of him up there standing at the pulpit speeking to probably 300 people. We all cried, and laughed of course- we will miss his humor and silly remarks.
So Wednesday my whole family went down to Provo to see him off. It was such a spiritual and emotional experience. I am very glad that Brody and I and Taylor could be there. Elder Liljenquist is going to be a great missionary. He will be serving in the Portland Oregon Mission. They will be very blessed to have Wade's strong spirit there. Here are some fun pictures.



So Wednesday my whole family went down to Provo to see him off. It was such a spiritual and emotional experience. I am very glad that Brody and I and Taylor could be there. Elder Liljenquist is going to be a great missionary. He will be serving in the Portland Oregon Mission. They will be very blessed to have Wade's strong spirit there. Here are some fun pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember when my brothers left on missions, it was so hard and good all at the same time. My brother and his wife just moved to Portland, and TJ and I are going there next July..
Question for you? where did you give Bart to? I NEED to get Spike out before I put him in the dumpster..lol.. no seriously he needs to GO.
Ash your blog is so cute and I love the pic of Blake and Tay, and your Happily Ever After movie! Hey I found a cute countdown to baby sight. Thanks!Love ya
Yay for your brother! How is the new house? It suits you to live in Brigham, you're such a country girl.
Post a Comment