Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little Kayla Wilson


My sister Andrea had a little beautiful girl Thursday, July 31, 2008. She was born at 8:03 pm, weighing 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 in. long. She is so sweet. Brody and Taylor and I went to the hospital that night to see baby Wilson. Kayla looks a bit like her big brother Tyce. It is crazy how quickly you forget how little a brand new baby is. I remember when Taylor was born holding her and just feeling the most peaceful feeling holding her, and knowing she was MINE! There is nothing more sweet in this world than to hold a tiny baby. I want another baby!!! Yeah, I know, I still have one. But she does not seem like a baby sometimes. Taylor is growing so fast and plays so good. She has always been the best baby. I have been wanting to post a picture of Kayla for a while now and tell Ann, Blake, Paden, and Tyce again Congratulations! I am still reading "Breaking Dawn, almost finished though! I got a little behind while we were in Island Park last weekend. I don't want the series to end but I am way anxious to see HOW it will.

"Yeah, another girl cousin for Taylor"

3 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Congrats on the new little one. She is so cute.

Amylee said...

She is so cute! Darn those Wilsons having such cute kids. I totally know what you mean about the baby thing. I was ready to get pregnant again practically the day after I had Will. There's nothing like welcoming a new member of the family.

Amylee said...

You add an element through the layout page. It's called a blogroll. It is the best!!