Could it be for me? Probably not, just something else Brody ordered on eBay or something. Well lets see... What, it says Amazon on the side... Could it be... My Book?
YES!!! Breaking Dawn is here! Oh, I was so excited! I did not think it was going to be here till the 5th. So now I have been engrossed in my new book half the weekend. Yeah Team Edward!!!
6 comments:
That's a shame...
Yeah Team JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley... It was great to run into you at Cafe Rio... We love it there. Hope to see you at the fair Makenzie
I just started it as well...what a good book. I can't wait to get my hands on it again. It was fun to see you at Annie's house. Hope to see ya soon!
I was seriously snorting I was laughing so hard at these pictures. I bet that was a good day, huh? I need to start reading but I already have another book for book club too. Love ya. Love your blog. Love the pics. Love you all.
Ashley, you are the biggest nerd ever. Berkley
Post a Comment