We had such a fun time with Taylor at her birthday party. She was so cute just sitting on my lap while we opened her presents. Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate with us and for the fun toys. She is loving playing with all her new things!
Addie and Tay- future BFFs!
"I can't believe our baby girl is one!" Well she really isn't a baby anymore. She has almost mastered walking, and within about a week! It is so exciting to watch her grow and learn everyday.
This is about as close to a smile as we could catch on camera- and with a mouth full of frosting. Poor kid, there was so much frosting on this cake I think it made her sick. But she did have a good time eating with her fingers and feeding mommy and daddy!
Not many smiles that night at the party but at least there weren't any tears- that is until we started the cake clean-up.
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Princess Taylor! She is do blasted cute. Isn't it crazy how they go from barely being able to walk to running in just a few weeks? Good luck!
PS- The rest of your Teton pictures are incredible. I have never been and now I really want to go.
Happy Birthday Taylor!
Oh my gosh, the more they grow up the more you realize how much they look like you! She might have her daddy's hair, but Ashley, she TOTALLY has your face! She's such a cutie! I can't believe she's one! That's CRAZY!! Happy birthday Taylor!
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dea Taylor! Happy birthday to you! Give that little princess a big 'ol kiss for us ok? Love you guys and miss you! We'll see you soon!
Happy Birthday! Wow doesn't time go by way to fast, just wait until the second one, then grow even faster. How sad, wish they could stay little forever.
What a cute little muffin cake! Berkley thought she had guacamole on her face. Has Brody thrown the squeaker shoes across the house yet?
Of course not, we love em'!
Brody says, the squeaker shoes are cute and funny!!!! (for now) hehehehe
Loved the party! Can you say messy face? Taylor is soooooo cute and we love her. Your pics of Jackson make me jealous.
Whatever! I check my blog more than that. I will email the pics tomorrow. Love your paper!
Ashley-
We are still at the Grandparents. We aren't going to be moving to Logan until just before school starts for the 09 Fall Semester.
Wow, one year already? Can you even believe it? What a fun party. I can't believe how much hair she has! Happy Birthday Taylor!
What a cute little princess! Congrats! Such a fun age, each little stage is hard and fun in new and different ways. She looks so big!
Post a Comment