We even dressed Ginger up- as a Ladybug! She has mellowed down so much lately. Poor ol' girl. We took her trick-or-treating with us and all the neighbors and kids got a kick out of her. She was very good.
We hurried and carved out pumpkins since we put it off all week. I love carving pumpkins!
Ashley's, Taylor's, Brody's
Then last minute Brody and I decided to find something to wear.
Brody wore his Grandpa's old Leisure suit from the 70's. (My smokin' hot greaser renegade!!!)
Then there's me- I was just a chubby pumpkin.
We just went around the block trick-or-treating, which seemed like hours waiting for Taylor. But we enjoyed taking her! It was way fun seeing all the other kids dressed up too. Most the kids around here are under age 10 and there are lots of them. It is great! We love our neighborhood more and more. It was nice to actually have a few trick-or-treaters this year, and to even be HOME. In years past we left home to go down to Kaysville or something, but we didn't have many trick-or-treaters anyway.
This weather has been so nice! It was so weird to be outside on Halloween night in a short sleeve shirt. I am kinda looking forward to cold weather though- that means snow!!! I can't wait to hit the mountains... for ski slopes AND snowmobiling!
It was a very memorable Halloween for us!!!
Happy BOO to you!
7 comments:
That is the cutest Piglet I have ever seen! SHe is sooo cute! I love the ladybug as well. You guys are great!
Your little girl is so beautiful! What a fun memory of the first Halloween! I loved Brody's leisure suit, that is classic! We enjoyed the warm weather Halloween night as well, just sat on the front porch and watched the trick-or-treaters....fun times!
She is getting so big. I am glad you had a great Halloween.
What a cute piglet! she looks so cute. Love the halloween picture, and her cute bow. Glad you all had such a fun halloween, and wasn't the weather just wonderful.
We should do a play date so time soon. Oh, and thanks for the e-mail, Trav and I had a good laugh.
Ashley! I need your email address to send you an invite to our blog!
Yep finally joined, your blog is way cute!
What a cute little Piglet she was! And I love the last picture of her. She looks about 3 years old in it! So stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment