
OK so I'm just gonna put it out there. I am not one to critique but the anticipation for this movie was more than any other for me.
There was no point in the movie where I FELT Bella and Edward were truly in love.
I wasn't expecting to see every detail in the book but I was hoping to at least see and feel how much Bella and Edward are in love. I wanted to feel the fight in him to stay away and the fight in her to keep him close.
A few things were not explained but I really didn't notice until afterward when I kept analyzing everything. So I guess I really don't care cuz I still loved the movie.
I thought it was interesting to see someone else's interpretation of the book.
Kirsten Stewart portrayed Bella very well in my mind.
Robert Pattinson is simply gorgeous and I thought he was amazing!

Overall I really loved the movie for what it was. Oh, and Brody even loved it too!
6 comments:
That's great because Marc won't let me go see it without him, funny huh?
LOVED IT, what a freaking HOTTIE. You couldn't see where they were in love, WHAT are you CRAZY. From the second they met you could tell their was something there. Funng how people see things so different from each other..lol.
sorry we ended crashing that night early, we all were so tired... love the picture of Edward..um totally HOT.
I totally agree with you Ash....and I have LOTS of other thoughts that I put on my blog. But all-in-all I'm with you...enjoyed the movie, but of all the things there WASN'T enough of, their relationship was definately what got me the most.
It is so funny to hear how everyone felt about the movie. I don't think Rob Pattinson is very good looking, but I did think he did a great job. (All bad make-up aside). One of the problems that I had with the book is that I felt like Bella fell in love with Edward too quickly for no reason, so the movie didn't feel to off base to me in that respect. (However, Stephenie Meyer was able to make the love feel more REAL in the book than Hardwicke was able to with the movie.) I liked it too. Not the best movie ever, but it was entertaining. I'll probably even see it again in theaters.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIEND!!!
Ash, Taylor is sooooo cute!! The pict on the left under Tater Tot is so darling!! How are you?? I need to add you to our blog!
ps. did you know Cami Cook Knight just moved to Brigham too?
Post a Comment