Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Need a Photographer!

We are looking for a professional photographer to take our family picture soon. Yes, I finally talked Brody into it! Amy I contacted your friend Anne Pearson but I think she'll be too far away for us to pay her to come down here. So, we are looking for someone good that is maybe a little closer to where we live- around the Logan or Ogden area. We want to do an outdoor photo. So if anyone knows of someone please let me know, or else I'll just have to settle for someone I find on the internet, and I'd rather be referred to someone of course. Thank you!

7 comments:

Helpingstine's said...

Ash- We know a guy who we love. He did all of our wedding stuff and has already told us he is doing pix of our baby. His name is Eric Richard. Let me know if you are interested. He lives here in Logan.

Amylee said...

My favorite pics are done by my friend Laurel Hansen, and she is actually in Logan. You can go to her site- www.laurelhansenphotography.com.
She's amazing with kids and SO SO SO SO SWEET. I would reccomend her to anyone (and she's reasonable. Alot more reasonable than Anne).
Family pictures are so important! I'm glad you talked Brody into it.

Kristina said...

Kellyhowephoto.blogspot.com

She does a great job! She was going to do ours, and then the boys got sick. Then I decided to wait and get pictures done after my T.T in Feb.

Check her out, she is good, and awesome prices. She goes good on Christmas cards.

Makenzie said...

Ashley... My aunt does photography she has a blog that you can link to called Kandid Kaptures she loves to do it and would probably be able to come to ogden or something to do them. Pricing and stuff is on her blog let me know if you want me to contact her for you or something.

Emily said...

Take a look at our pictures we just had done a few weeks ago, they turned out really good I am very happy with them. His name is Jeff Hodges Photography. I will give you his number if you are interested. It's good to get a good photographer because pictures are priceless.

Camille said...

We had Nicole Anderson take our family photos.... you can see them on our blog, they were taken in October. She is pretty reasonable and very good, it was worth every penny! Her blog is http://lifeslittlepictures1.blogspot.com/

Good luck with whoever you choose!

Brittany said...

Brandy Lee too the ones on our blog. Did you ever meet her? She took my job at Wadman for a while. Send me a msg on my blog if you want her phone number. Or you can go to her website which is ai photography