Monday, November 17, 2008

Tag!!! Now you're it!

Eight Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. My Own Worst Enemy (gotta love Christian Slater!)
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Friends
5. ellen Show
6. King of Queens
7. American Idol
8. Dancing With The Stars

Eight Favorite Restaurants
Out to eat! What's that? We go out maybe once a month
1. Maddox
2. Timber Mine
3. Olive Garden
4. Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
5. Chili's
6. Pizza Hut
7. Lee's Mongolian
8. Ogden Pizzeria

Eight things I did yesterday
1. Watched some home movies and labeled the DVD- 5th one hour DVD from the last years footage. Apparently we record a lot.
2. Talked to my grandma and grandpa on the phone
3. Played blocks with Taylor
4. Made breakfast when Brody finally woke up.
5. Prepared my lesson for Nursery
6. Went to church
7. Made Dinner while talking on the phone
8. Watched "Get Smart" with Brody

Eight Things I Look Forward To
1. Having another baby! (no, not expecting...yet)
2. Going to see "Twilight"
3. Thanksgiving
4. Going to Cut down a Christmas Tree- Family Tradition
5. catching up on scapbooking
6. Decorating my home for Christmas and spending our first Christmas in this house
7. Saturday- date night with good friends we haven't seen for a long time
8. "The Office" episode next week!

Eight Things I Love About Fall
1. Flannel Sheets
2. The leaves changing color
3. Football
4. Sweaters
5. Cold smell of the air
6. Furnace smell- I like it in this house but not the last as much
7. Pumpkin Pie
8. Thanksgiving and Christmas coming soon

Eight Things On My Wish list
1. New Wardrobe
2. To see my friends more often
3. Gas to stay under $2.00 a gallon so I can drive for often- miss my family
4. Affording a professional photographer
5. Having Taylor's baby video done and spending whatever
6. My husband to get a Crohn's treatment
7. Actually, for doctors to find a cure for Crohn's disease
8. To have a years supply of food

Eight People I tag
1. Steph
2. Jenny
3. Camille
4. Andria
5. Makenzie
6. Melanie
7. Mandie
8. Megan

5 comments:

Megan Passey said...

Me, Megan? Fun!

Amylee said...

I love these! I can't wait for Christmas or another baby someday either. (I'm glad I'm not the only one that was excited for another baby when Will still was one!)

Johnson Rugrats said...

Ashley, how fun to learn those great things about you, your daughter is precious, sounds like everything is wonderful, lets tell Pam to have a Christmas party so we can all get toghether, love Bekah

Brittany said...

Aw, that's fun. I'd love to see you soon. I was thinking about going to wadman maybe the 1st or 2nd week in December. It'd be fun to go together. Let me know when you think. What is taylor's baby video that you are doing?

Amylee said...

Ashley-
It sounds like you are so much like me- I want to have a million babies. It took Dallas and I awhile to get pregnant with this one. I ended up having to chart- I just thought I would pass along a website to you: www.fertilityfriend.com.
It was a great help to me in trying to figure out what my deal was.
Good luck :o)