Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday

You know how excited I was to dress Taylor up and do her hair all cute! She seriously was the prettiest thing ever. We had not seen her in her dress until that morning and she was all excited to put it on. We had been talking about it up but I think she just likes to get dressed up and get her hair done. And she was very patient while I put curlers in that morning.




Right after church we left to go down to SLC where Brody's cousin is in the hospital. He is 17 years old and was just diagnosed with cancer a week and a half ago. He is an amazing kid! He and his family have really inspired us with their positive attitude through everything that has happened. His sisters are so sweet and they have dedicated a blog to him to track his progress and keep everyone up to speed on him.
On the way back we went to my parents house for a little Easter celebrating and egg hunt for the kids.

It's quite a task to get just one picture of 7 kids where they all look happy. Well, almost everyone is happy and looking at the camera- thanks to grandma who was dancing around like a crazy person with bunnies in her hands.

Maybe that explains this look on Taylor and Ellie's faces. There are no words... I just laugh every time I look at this one!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

She does looks so pretty! I see a lot of you in her Ash. She must have been SO good letting you do her hair! I hated having my hair put in curlers when I was little.

Amylee said...

That last picture is the best! The things we do to get a good picture. Taylor was a little sweetie with her curly hair and Easter dress.

kristina said...

she looks adorable in her dress. I love the curls, you did a great job.