Taylor has been so much fun lately, and even just playing inside- since we haven't seen Spring yet. I am so glad I finally quit throwing up half the day so we can have more fun together and mom isn't just moping around the house. Here are some of her recent activities:
singing and dancing
coloring My Little Pony pictures
carrying the poor cat around
going for walks to feed the goats, chickens and ducks
pushing her baby and stroller around inside or outside
reading stories and pointing to the animals- she is so smart!
climbing on the chairs and kitchen table
vacuuming
talking on the phone or her pretend phone
waking daddy up every morning
Some other things that we/Taylor love:
tickling her back- if I stop she moves my hand around to tickle her
kisses and hugs
snuggling and rocking her to sleep
Last weekend I decided to experiment a little with her hair so we tried curlers.
These curlers were too big so I think I'll have to go buy some before Easter. She was so cute though and surprisingly good for most of the half hour it took me. I can't wait to see her in her pretty Easter dress! Mom is more exciting for Easter than when I was a kid I think :)
Here is another fun picture we snapped a couple weeks ago of all the girls in my moms family.
Tay does this thing now when you say "smile" she cheeses it and closes her eyes! I think my sister Andrea got a better picture, I'll have to have her email it to me before I scrap book this one in a year or so!!!
Well I think thats all the update for now, I've got a pregnancy headache haunting me and Taylor is awake!
6 comments:
Hope your headache goes away soon. Taylor is so cute in the curlers.
That Taylor is so darn cute! I just love her to bits. I miss her she is my little buddy. I love the cheese thing that she does, I hope that she always does that. Talk to you soon.
That's our Taylor! She's so cute. She looks just like her gramma Jo and gramma Kris. Yep, she's a keeper. Thanks for the pictures!Love, Gramma Jo
Soo happy to have you back in blogging land. I'm hoping you'll start to feel better soon.
That is such a funny pic of little grandma Taylor with her curlers! Berk and I have been laughing at it. So looking forward to Tuesday, aren't you? Hope it's not too overwhelming with all the rugrats.
Hey thanks for the comment about maggie! She is a American Foxhound. Which is like a beagle but bigger! I love beagle's coloring but we wanted a little bigger dog! So I can't beleive your dog is still around! That is great! Post a picture I would love to see her! How is the pregnancy going? Do you know what you are having yet?
Post a Comment