Friday, April 17, 2009

We Love Spring!

Who could possibly not love spring right! Even though the weather is unpredictable I don't mind the rainy and cool days because then it just warms up and it feels so nice!
A couple weeks ago, before all this rain and spring snow, I went down to Kaysville with my family to hang out and go to the zoo. The zoo was awesome- the weather was great and Taylor had a blast!

Here we are checking out the black bear running around. Taylor was so funny growling at the bear! I feel bad there are no more polar bears there but oh well. Actually there were a couple things I was disappointed about, like usual, for example- no lions! Taylor was most excited for the lions and tigers and we did not see either. Again, oh well.

At least she was in this cute picture sitting on the tigers! This was about 2 o'clock when the kids started to fall apart!

That evening Tay and I stayed at my moms so we had dinner with everyone at a park by Ann and Blake's house. She was loving the swings. Can you believe Brigham City has NO swings whatsoever. I know, I want to call the city to complain. Swings are the greatest thing. I am pretty sure they were my favorite at the playground growing up. It will be a year or two before we get our own swing/playground set in our backyard.

Kayla (8 1/2 months), Ellie (11 months) Oh I just love these two!!!

The next evening before I headed home in the rain we all went to Surf n' Swim (all except Brody) for Ethan's Birthday. Taylor did not like the water at all until the rest of the kids got in. Then she gradually warmed up to the temperature and the waves and the noise. She ended up just loving everything! It was fun to watch her kick and splash. Brody and I can't wait to take her swimming all the time this summer!

No comments: