Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well it's 2008! I have not made any New Year's Resolutions yet. Hum, I am going to have to do that. The Holidays have been awesome. Brody and I have seen lots of both of our families. My mom's family had a party the Saturday before Christmas and Brody's mom's family got together on New Year's Eve. Now that was a fun night, and almost everyone slept over at the Jo and Ted's house too. Taylor just slept through most of the fun that night. She is a tired girl. She is getting more fussy during her wake time lately. I have been wondering if she is teething because all she wants to do is suck on her fingers, nothing else, well- she'll take a binkie once in a while. She is still having a hard time sleeping during naps. We have a doctor appointment on Monday to see if there is something we can give her for reflex- or whatever is going on with her. Poor thing.
We are doing very well here at the Baird house. Brody and I feel we are so blessed to have everything we need. We are all healthy, for the most of the part- thanks to Brody's Remicade treatments.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh Ash I'm so glad to see that you have a blog! It's the easiest way to keep in touch with everyone I think.

The baby shower was good. I thought about emailing you to see if anyone had told you about it. I'm sorry! I missed you. Chris actually put it together, and apparently, she forgot to invite Megan and Kathy too, so don't feel too bad. I'm just sad not everyone was there. Your baby is beautiful! And now I can read your blog and get some tips from a pro-mom!

I'm not going back to work after the baby is born. In fact they hired 2 people to replace me, and they are already working, so I"m pretty much on my way out. It's hard and a little scary but I know it will be worth it. Anyway, we will have to get together soon.