Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Home Body

Ok, So the days still seem to fly by when I keep myself busy around here but I can't wait to take Taylor outside and have some fun. I love all this snow we are getting but I don't like to stay inside so much because it is so cold out. Brody and I have attempted to take walks with Taylor all bundled up but she doesn't seem to like it outside. I think it is the brightness of the sun reflecting off of the snow. I don't blame her. It would be nice to get out a little more though. The ward moms have started a play day on Tuesdays every week so that will be fun. It is time for me to get started (again) on my scapbooking. I have made a goal to work on scapbooking for me and Taylor at least three times a week. I love to do it, it just takes a little ambition!
Well Taylor is finally starting to nap a little better these days. She still sleeps really good at night- up to 10 hours, but because she is still swallowing air during wake time she wakes up from naps early crying because she has to burb. It has been hard getting her figured out. She is so fun- I love being a mommy. And I am so thankful that I can stay home with her. Even if I have to be cooped up while she is so young. I love to hear her coo to herself and tell stories! She needs a little playmate- Aimee we need to get Addie and her together more often.

Taylor in her so beautiful Sunday dress.
Well the 2 months have been great while it lasted without a calling in the ward. I was released from the YW Pres. when the boundaries in the Stake changed and now I just got called to Sports Director for the ward. This will be a fun calling too! Well I better go. It's time for Tay to eat.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ashley! It was so good to hear from you. You have such a beautiful baby and little family! Where are you guys living? How did you meet your husband? Let's catch up...on the last 10 years, eh? :) Hope all is well.

Brittany said...

Wow, she's gotten so big already! They grow quick, she's adorable.