Monday, January 28, 2008

Remembering President Hinckley



What a beloved man. I love President Hinckley very much. He has been the prophet through most of my most influential years- since I was 11 years old.

I have always loved to hear him speak, always feeling the spirit very strongly to hear and see him. What I loved most about him was his positive outlook and friendliness. I will never forget how through his guidance during a special youth fireside in 2001 I was impressed and inspired to change my life for the better because of his counsel to be humble, true, grateful, smart, clean, and prayerful. I am so thankful for a wonderful prophet like Gordon B. Hinckley. He has done so much for this church. I am so thankful and love temples so much. What a work he did to build so many temples.

I know it was a beautiful reunion last night with his sweet wife. We will miss him hear on earth though, won't we.

No comments: