Taylor got to see Adelaide while we were down there.
Me and Aimee talked babies while the two girlies grunted on their tummies. Aren't they so cute. They are about the same size too, and Addie is 5 weeks older. Taylor just has a couple more rolls I guess! It was nice to see Aimee and my family. We just don't see family as often as we would like.
After my mom made a delicious dinner I had to drive home in the snow storm- that I thought the weather man said was coming in on Wednesday!!! It took me about 45 minutes to get home. I used to not mind driving in the snow quite as much as I do now with a little baby in the back seat. But we made it home safe and sound in trusty ol' Mazda Protege!
2 comments:
Those baby girls are darling! I know what you mean about spending time with family, it's probably a lot harder to do when you have a little one to tote around.
I can't believe how big they are getting. Corten will be 9 months in a couple of weeks. It is amazing how fast they grow.
Post a Comment