I have been so bad at taking pictures lately. I don't know what my deal is! But I am going to make sure we get lots of fun video and pictures over Christmas this week. I am so excited to see lots of family and to party! I love Christmas time! Brody doesn't have to go back to work after tonight until January 5th! I hope that you all have a relaxing and safe holiday with family and friends. I am anxious to see how bad this storm on Christmas Day will be. Brody and I are going to be traveling to Kaysville (of course) so hopefully we don't have to spend half the day in traffic on slick roads. It is also my wish that everyone feels the true meaning of Christmas as we celebrate the birth of the Savior Jesus Christ. It is amazing to see all the good around during this time! Merry Christmas to you and drive SAFELY out there!!!
Love, Ash
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you guys. I will see you later this morning.
Someone made a comment to "Remember your Christmas Heart all year". I think that is going to be my motto. It's too easy to get caught up in menial things and forget what's really important. Merry Chistmas Baird Family!
Post a Comment