Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Cameron James Baird

September 2009 (about 10 days old)

September 14, 2010 Happy 1st Birthday little Cameron James

We threw Cam a great party. Thank you to the family that was able to make it. We are so thankful to share birthday memories with family and friends in our home and for this sweet boy in our home.
Wow, he just devoured his cake. He even growled when we tried to take the plate away. I thought for sure he was going to be sick, but it did not seem to phase him. Diapers were just blue for a couple days :)

Oh ya, get after it!
I was pretty proud of my cake making and decorating skills.


Wow, cannot believe you are one buddy! We love our little Cam Cam so much!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I cannot believe how big Cameron is getting!!! Hello, 1 already??? You are so cute to post on my blog, I actually looked back and saw the other post you put on there. We miss you guys too. I get 3 weeks off for Christmas break, so let's get together then!