Cam is learning to walk (August 2010)
Grammy and Grampy Baird at the Park. We love to Picnic it with Maddox!


Daddy knows how to have fun and be a kid too! Also he had to show Taylor that it is not scary in this big slide.
Tay Tay and Cam love the water. We did not spend too much time at the pool this summer. It was harder than I thought with two crazy kids. This day Annie and Jen came up with their kids for a few hours. Wish I had gotten a pic some time of Cam and me going down the water slide, cuz I would have loved to see that face as we went down- "eeeeeeeeeeee" was what Cam did, but with excitement, not a tear.
Toughie Tyce


Well this is not the park, but the Pack's backyard. Lovin' the hammock!
No comments:
Post a Comment