Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wasatch Back Race

My first real race, ever! And I loved it! I seriously love to run, and was so happy to be on such a fun team that my die hard sister Andrea put together. We were the "Live and Let Run" team.


So much fun! I thought this race was going to be a lot harder than it was. Even with forgetting that I switched legs with another runner, and no knowing I had to run a 7 mile down hill, I was great. It was a blast. You recover from the soreness and the loss of a couple toenails. I will never forget this first race. We had some strong ladies and gents!
Momma just before her race up the old Snowbasin road. She rocked it of course.
We are missing one here, and our driver- Mr. Blakus Wilson.
So I have to put a plug in for a race I am organizing a team for in August next year. Epic Relays does a race from Logan to Jackson. Wow, it is going to be so amazing. I still have a spot or two left if anyone is up for this one! Andrea and I are all stoked for the races we are doing next year. I am going to do my first triathlon too! A bike is on my wish list- oh I need to add that one to my vision board! So guys or gals, let me know, it's gonna be awesome!

No comments: