
It has been too long since I have been to Logan. Logan has always been like a second home to me. Growing up my dad's family had a cabin up the canyon and I have so many memories there. Sadly, there was a fire at the cabin November of 2001 and it was devastating. I will never forget that night when I was home all by myself and this guy calls telling there has been a fire at our cabin. I was so scared and I couldn't find my parents. When they got home I had to tell my dad and I will never forget how hard that was. Now, with all the craziness my dad has been through in the last few years the cabin will not be rebuilt. It makes me cry when I think that I will not be able to make memories there with Brody and our children.This weekend I was really wanting to go up to Logan and the Aggies vs. U of U game today.
Go Aggies!!!Brody and I had originally made plans to go to his cabin in Island Park but those fell through because we have so much work at home on our yard. We still did not end up getting tickets to the game, I guess we were a bit discouraged when we found out they were over $30 a ticket.
So I have just been thinking about how much I miss Logan. It is so beautiful up there. I have not only spent many weekends up there at the cabin in the past but Brody and I used to live up there half the summer in a tent or friends houses in Bear Lake. We will make it up there this fall I am sure though. We have to take a drive up the canyon to see the gorgeous colors, and I have to go to Fredrico's!

Yum, they have the best salad and pizza ever!
3 comments:
I have to agree with you. Logan is a beautiful place.
You crack me up! Berk doesn't understand all the hipe about either. I was hoping to go there last weekend. Boo hoo.
I absolutely love Logan. Both my parents are from Providence. The leaves are just starting to turn, so you gotta take a trip through the canyon.
Post a Comment