Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Movie Weekend!

Aside from the yard work last weekend, Brody and I decided to rent a few movies since I did not get to "get out". We ended up with the following: "Dan in Real Life", "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry", and "Passage to Zarahemla". Dan in Real Life was the only one that was worth seeing again. It was pretty funny. We love Steve Carell and can't wait for "The Office" to come back on next week. We also really like Dane Cook. He is hilarious. It was weird to see him so serious in Dan in Real Life. This is my favorite part from the movie. We were laughing so hard Saturday Night! Watch this!

"The Ruthie Song"


Oh, I love it!!!

4 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I have never seen that move, but that was pretty good. I will have to go and rent it.

OUR Coop said...

I have to tell you that I love that movie!!!! That part is one of my favs. I was laughing so hard!

Kristina said...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE... the best part other then that is the girl the screams...YOUR A MURDER OF LOVE....lolololololo.....TJ and I laughed so hard....

Jeff said...

Hey Ashley, how is Wade? He told you that we worked together at the Biker's Edge, right? He is awesome.

I hope you're enjoying life in Brigham City.